Create the world you want to see

I had a great time creating this layout. The picture was taken in a park in Vienna, and i just couldn't believe the photo i managed to get. I'm so happy i bought these sunglasses for my husband!




I created the background with a die i cut on my Cricut, and used Mr. Huey's sprays in warm calico and clay to get the "negative" of the die on my paper.

This was my first time using buttons! i'm not such a huge fan of them (though i've seen great things with buttons done by others), but i recently got this set with my december kit from Studio Calico, and it fit perfectly to my colour scheme.
The leaf border is from Amy Tan (also came with the december kit from SC).
I cut the flowers using the new Hero Arts stamp and die set.

The word sticker is from Cosmo Cricket, the date stamps are an Ali Edwards set for Technique Tuesday. The camera stamp is from my new favorite set love struck.

Comments

  1. הדף הזה פשוט מהמם!!!
    קודם כל התמונה המקסימה, עם ההשתקפות של הילדה במשקפי השמש - מדהים.
    והעיצוב שלך כל כך יפה, עם פרטים עשירים, אבל בלי "לגנוב" את המקום של התמונה עצמה.
    מקסים כבר אמרתי? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts