Spotlight-Hero Arts Shadow Inks

Let's start with a confession: I have them all and love them all. I bought them at Simon Says Stamp (I live in Europe and they have the best delivery times, and also a flat rate). Hero Arts describe them in their catalog- "Subtle wash of soft color, ideal for backgrounds"- which means they are great for bigger stamps with a large stamped surface, like this one, for example:

 They dry evenly, with no blotches of ink. I actually don't have many stamps like the one above, but I love to use them with my "regular" stamps, and get that soft, not so sharp look. You should, however, take under consideration, that you will lose some of the details in your stamped image (which may be exactly what you want).
My favourite colors are Soft Blossom, Soft Brown and Soft Stone. The Soft Apricot and Soft Pool are slightly brighter than the other ones.
Here's a comparison I made between the Shadow Ink and a regular Ranger Adirondack Ink:


You can clearly see the difference in the details.
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts