A Burst of Creativity

Lately I have been getting so much scrapbooking done! It's so much fun to use all the products in my stash. I wonder if one day I will reach the point when I scrapbook more than I buy... Not likely...
Anyway, there are two main reasons for this- Studio Calico and Shimelle Laine. Oh, and the fact that I finally have space for all my supplies in one room.
Getting the monthly kits from SC is such a time saver! No need to go through hundreds of new pp and find the ones I like.
I have been taking a few online classes at Shimelle.com and as many have said before me, it really changed the way I scrapbook. I don't go through everything I have everytime I'm working on a LO, trying to find that one perfect paper. I see something that works, I go for it. I mix more colors, more patterns, it's so much fun and I get lots more done.




 Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts