VELLUM LOVE

I only recently started using vellum, I think mostly thanks to the lovely vellum papers in the Dear Lizzy collections. Starting with one:


So that beautiful vellum inspired me to create this layout:


The pp in the background are an older Crate Paper sheet and a pretty new one from the Atlantic collection by Studio Calico. And then there's the vellum. A few layers of it. All the vellum scraps I had made their way here.
I stamped the title on a die cut from the Nostalgia line by MME. The embellishments are quite simple, some chipboard pieces from SC and MME and sequins. And those sequins are just beautiful, I think I've used them on so many pages! I got them at Studio Calico and they are called neon sequins, but they are not as bright as you might think, and they go with so many different colors. I will be showing more layouts using those, cause they are awesome.




So my tip for the day is to use multiple layers of different patterns of vellum on your page.
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Pretty layout, love the vellum and sequins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet LO! TFS and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the softness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the vellum! Such a sweet page with all of its softness :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts