Scraptastic March Kit layouts+Videos

My poor neglected blog. My poor neglected master plan of focusing on one product each month. April went by in a flash, but I have scrapbooked a lot, so that's what's ultimately important for me. So because I haven't been posting regularly in the last month, I'm gonna post all my layouts using the March kit in one long post.
So let's get started! The March Scraptastic kit was fun and colorful, and packed with Amy Tan's Plus One collection. I added some more products from my stash, mostly from that collection, like the 6*6 paper pad, and the Project Life mini kit.
Here are the layouts I created using the Lost in my mind kit and add on-













There are process videos for all these layouts, you can find them on my YouTube channel.
Thanks for visiting! I'll be back soon with some more layouts.
Oh, and for May I've decided, since I'm playing with paint all the time, to focus on mixed media products- inks, mists, watercolors, paint... Love these products!

Comments

Popular Posts