Scraptastic July Kit Layouts +Process Videos

The July kit landed on my craft desk a couple of weeks ago, and it waited patiently for me to dig into it. I admit I loved this kit from the beginning, but when I got it, it was so so colorful, that I wasn't sure how I was gonna make all those lovely colorful papers work with all the lovely colorful die cuts, and stickers, and brads... There is so much products in the main kit and add on, it's really crazy. But I made it work:)
Here's the first layout I created using the Summer Nights kit-


And some close ups-
I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut those circles out. I never would have thought about combining the Simple Stories collection with peach cardstock, but since it came in the kit I tried it out, and I love how it all looks together!




 And here's the video-


The second page is a completely different story, I got messy with gesso and mists, like I like:)








And here's the video-


Thanks for visiting! I'll be back again this week with more layouts done with this kit!

Comments

  1. I never would have thought that peach would look so good with that Simple Stories collection. I love kits! They open up all kinds of possibilities! Also, absolutely gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would your inspiration for the butterfly layout be from Stacy Cohen? I had seen her layout before and your explanation reminds me of the one on her blog (July 24th).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts