Scrapbooking with Grids +Process Videos

Happy Friday everyone! There is one major reason I am happy whenever October arrives, and that is that my birthday is in November. Besides that it's the usual shock of oh-I-can't-believe-its-already-October every year all over again.
So the first week of Wilna Furstenberg's class at Big Picture Classes was all about grids. Here are two layouts I created very much inspired to the verge of scraplifted (and beyond) from Wilna's layouts-


I used some washi tape to create that grid, and filled the squares with rub ons and (peerless) watercolors. Super simple and oh so pretty!






Here's the process video-


 The next layout started with Crate Paper chipboard frames, and then it came together not at all the way I thought it would. Love it when that happens:) I used gelatos (I applied gesso to the white cardstock and let it dry before adding the gelatos) and water to create the background.







Here's the process video-


Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts