The Hip Kit Club Design Team+ Process Video

Hey there! It's Monday, and though I don't like Mondays, this one is happy and exciting for one reason in particular, and that is that I'm now on the Hip Kit Club design team!



I learned about Hip Kit Club through YouTube, when I saw some of my favorite scrapbookers use these kits. In June I decided to join, (joining a kit club is a big deal:)) and I'm so happy I did. No because I had any idea I was gonna be on the design team, I've never been on a design team:), but because I have loved every single kit since. And I have to admit that that wasn't always the case with other kit clubs I've subscribed to.
***My next post will be my guide to picking a kit club that is right for you, with some tips and things to keep in mind when on the market for one.****
Here's my first project for Hip Kit Club (though you can find on my YouTube channel many more projects I've created with these kits since June)-






You can see the whole process in the video-


Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you on Mondays on the Hip Kit Club blog for more kits and mixed media fun!

Comments

  1. Great news. Congratulations on making the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I accidentally found this out a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting for the official announcement so I can say "CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts