2014 Favorites! - Part 2- The Process Videos

Hi! Welcome to my scrapbooking summary of 2014. I already posted my favorite layouts, and now I want to focus on my process videos. I started making them in March this year, after getting a confidence boost from a lovely Facebook page, the Nicolejones911 group. I started and never looked back! I love making these videos, and I love getting to know the lovely scrapbooking community.
So without further delay, here are my favorite videos for this year.
I gotta start with my very first video-


I love this page, and I was beyond excited when it was featured on the 2 Peas in a Bucket gallery (I can't believe that place is gone... ). I used Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm collection here. Love how colorful and happy this turned out.


This layout was just really fun to make. I really enjoy focusing on a few products, Avery Elle stamps and ink pads in this case. And that photo is too cute!


This has to be one of my favorite pages. I used distress inks to create the background, and it turned out so pretty I couldn't believe it. This is what I'm all about, color. Love this look.


I love the colors and textures in this layout, so elegant and pretty.


This video is one of the most popular ones on my channel, it was a part of the 2014 National Scrapbooking Day video hop that I organized on YouTube. That photo is very meaningful to me, if you want to know why, watch the video :)


I just love everything about this. The colors are so pretty, I used Faber Castell gelatos here.


Layers and layers, love all the texture here.

And a few videos that are not process videos-


That's me! I was tagged and answered some very serious questions about scrapbooking!

And last but not least, my favorite products for 2014-


Thanks for visiting! I'll be back soon with more picks for 2014 favorites!

Comments

Popular Posts