Mixed Media 12*12 Layout + Process Video- December Hip Kit Club Kits!

Hi! I'm up on the Hip Kit Club blog today with a new layout!
Here it is-


You can see lots of detail shots on the Hip Kit Club blog. I have made more layouts using the December kits, and I'll share them soon on my blog.
Here's the process video-


The January kits should be arriving any day now, and I can't wait to play with them! There are still a few available at the HKC website if you're interested. I'll be playing with those kits for the next weeks, so stay tuned for lots of ideas and inspiration using them.
I will also be posting some of my favorite new products introduced at CHA 2015, so check back later this week for that. Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Love watching the process and looking forward to the January kit and what you do :) Congratulations on passing your exam. Being an RN myself, I don't think others may understand the stress of those exams to advance in studies. Much love from abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Just watched part one of your haul video with your sweet, sweet daughter! I lived in Germany until I was six, and I still love to hear German spoken. It sounds lovely to my ears! I think you could get away with having your little helper star in all your haul videos. Ooh la la!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts