A Week's Review + New Projects & Process Videos

Hi! I've been on holiday this past week, but my YouTube channel has been actually rather active! I've posted lots of new videos using up my Hip Kits.
I created this layout using the May kits and some fun mixed media-


Here's the video-


The next one is quite fun, it shows how I created 3 layouts using leftovers from the June Hip Kit-


It has lots of tips on using up kits. Here are the layouts I create in that video-






I also uploaded a little haul, mostly some really fun stamps from Studio Calico-


Finally, my last post using the June kits went up on the Hip Kit Club blog on Thursday, here's my layout-


And the process video-


I used my last embellishment clusters I made at the beginning just when I received my kit (there's a video showing that on my channel).
I have a couple of very exciting things coming up this month, so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts