June 24, 2017

A Video A Day?!?! Yes!!

Have I lost my mind?? It is possible, for I have decided to try and create a video a day for my YouTube channel. Why? Because it's fun! I hope you follow along. In general, the best way to follow me is on YouTube, videos are more fun and come more easily to me than writing on my blog. Along with my newsletter (sign up on the tab above, I only send out emails when I have a new class on a special offer or something as equally exciting), my channel is the most updated. Watch the video to find out more about what's going on at the moment :)


What can you expect to see on my channel? It's a hodgepodge of scrapbooking, art journaling, watercolor play and more. Anything I'm into, new art and scrapbooking supplies, it's all going to be there. Each video is clearly named, so you can easily decide if it is interesting to you. I've also started doing some memory planning, meaning a type of PL style (in the sense of documenting everyday life) in a beautiful Heidi Swapp planner. Here's the planner I'm using, and the first process video-



I'm using the HP Sprocket for printing my photos, here are my first impressions-


In scrapbooking land, I've received my June Hip Kits and show them here-


Later today I will have a new process video up, using the May hip kit club kits. And coming up this week, more watercolor videos, a little haul just to name a couple! Hope you'll join me and I wish you a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment