SCRAP YOUR STASH "NEAPOLITAN" COLLECTION -PART 4


One day I will finish my stash of the Neapolitan collection, but not today:)  I'm still really enjoying using it, since it's such a lovely line. I'm also scrapbooking mostly family pictures (and almost all of them with my daughter) lately, so it's quite easy to use this pretty feminine line.



I love that tan polka dot paper, and have used it more than once as my background, it's subtle and goes well with a lot of papers and colors. Everything else is also from the Neapolitan collection, and I added some grey and white twine and some grayish brown brads that really fit that color scheme.
The journaling is just about Ella, and how she knows what she likes, even though she's so young, be it what to wear or how to wear her hair (she's usually into the "natural" look, or as we call it -Jungle kid style). Sometimes we can get her to agree to our ideas (like here with her father's hairstyling lol), but most of the time we let her decide. I can only admire her independence and individuality.  




 
Thx for visiting!

Comments

  1. This is so sweet! I love the colors and the die cuts are so cool! I haven't seen these before! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! This is one of my all-time favorite collections. I used it for a card just recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout! Love the mason jars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorabel layout! The photos are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you rocked that collection! Love how you used the jars for your journaling! Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Neapolitan line also! I have tons of it left - I think you've inspired to break some out again! Very sweet layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how you journalled in the jars and the touches with twine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet layout, I love the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. דף מקסים לגמרי ומה שמאד אהבתי.... זה כמובן את התמונות של הבובה שלך!
    נהדר!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts