A 12*12 Layout using BasicGrey's Knee Highs Collection

For this page I used the 6*6 pad from the BG Knee Highs collection. I don't have any 12*12 papers from that collection, so I used an American Crafts paper from the XOXO collection (a valentine's collection), called Love Is In The Air. The color was a perfect match to the Knee Highs color theme. From the 6*6 pad I chose one floral pattern, one graphic black and white pattern, and one circular dark pink pattern. Then I created a 9*9 square with those patterns, cutting them down to size, and separating the floral into two rectangles. I inked all the edges with black ink.
Like many of my pages, I used also here 2 4*6 photos. I have many pictures from that particular afternoon at the park, and I have written a lot about it, so this page has no journaling, just showing photos I love.





To embellish I used some chipboard pieces, stickers, brads and buttons, all from the Knee Highs collection. I think those black Thickers really fit the feel of the page, playful and fun. Here are some close-ups:






Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. adorable layout, the 12x12 paper is perfect and love your embellishment clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweeet! Love the colors and the photos are super cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful age, and gorgeous photos, I love the sunny feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. I love those Thickers, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts