New Things Are Happening (With Videos!)

Hi! I'm trying to play catch up on my blog with my YouTube channel...
So I've posted a couple of new videos, the first is my very first art journaling process, and I'm so excited about it! I have been watching art journaling videos for a long time, and really wanted to try it myself. I got a large Dylusions journal a while back, but mostly ended up using it for trying out colors and such for my scrapbooking layouts. Well last week I went to the local art supplies store and got a new journal. A couple of days later I treated myself to some awesome Liquitex paint markers. With all those new goodies I felt inspired to give it a go! And here's the result-


And a close up at this lovely colorful mess-



And the video-


I have another one coming up probably during the weekend, I hope you'll enjoy!
Next I recorded a VR to Kitty Scrapper's tag video on her channel, answering some questions about my channel and my scrapbooking style-


Tomorrow I'll have a new video and layout using the May Hip Kit Club kits, here's a sneak-


Check out my YouTube channel tomorrow and the Hip Kit Club blog to see the whole layout. Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts